Yes we do that also! Is your building in need of chute cleaning, or are you are building owner that’s looking for this service give us a call. Our rates are very reasonable and we have methods to clean the highest buildings in town. We can also provide with a list of references 312-528-9428
Welcome to Conella carpet cleaners blogs here you can find all the tips and tricks on how you can keep your carpets and air ducts clean. Not only that, we will also give some exclusive online promotions only available for our bloggers. For now check out our special promotion tab or click here.
We understand that full house carpet cleaning is not always needed. Some furniture stay in the same spot for years, therefore moving it is not necessary. We at Conella offer high traffic area cleaning which includes the most used areas in the house and its cleaning mostly around the furniture. The rates are cheaper vs moving furniture; this kind of service is best used for stairs, entrances, and living rooms areas.
Recent cold temperatures can bring a lot of problems when it comes to bursting pipes and flooding basements. If you ever get stuck in that problem call us and we can help you. We have a trained team of technicians with years of experience that will remove the water, dry the basement and restore it if necessary. Call us for free estimates 312-528-9428
So what happens when you get a hard to remove spot on your carpet? Or first of all whats a hard to remove spots? Well everyone knows that spots like ink, nail polish, red vine, paint, or pet stains can be very hard to be removed, so what should you do when you are the victim and you spilled some paint or your pet had an accident. You might be surprised but the best step is to do nothing and just call the pros! Trying to clean up the stains with house hold cleaning solutions will most likely not work but it will also change the ph of the carpet making it very difficult to clean later. Just call the pros and be worry free.
Can you clean my carpets if I live on 30th floor?
- Yes we can, we carry two types of machines. We use portable machines for jobs that are not accessible by our truck mount machines.
How long does the carpet cleaning process take?
- It depends on how much carpet there is to clean, it also depends on the quality of the carpet and how soiled it is. Typically we can clean 400-500sq.f /per hour
If you are looking for trash chute cleaners in Chicago or suburbs you have found the right places. At Conella we offer chute cleaning for:
-High and low rise buildings
-Hotels and Motels
-High Rise Office Buildings
We clean the trash using a 3500PSI hot pressure washer trailer and a heavy duty degreaser.
Call us for free estimates 312-528-9428
Here is a list of things you can do to extend the life of your favorite area rugs:
1. Rotate the rugs: Rotating the rugs helps to level out the wear on the rug.
2. Rug padding: Rug padding protects the backing and keeps the rug in place and protect the homeowner from slipping.
3. Don’t beat your rugs, beating rugs can permanently damage the backing, cause the rug to fall apart.
Finding the best carpet cleaner on the market can be difficult. Here is a list of things to look for when searching for your next carpet cleaning company.
1. Look for company that has some kind of reviews around the web.
2. Check if the reviews posted are real? If you don’t know how, you can easily click on the person who left the review and see how many previous reviews they left. If they only have one review or they live nowhere near where the carpet cleaning company is located its most likely a fake review.
3. Check for video reviews. Video reviews are the most reliable.
4. Check out before and after cleaning pictures. See what the company is all about.
5. Check BBB
6. See if the company has any certifications
part 2 coming soon…