Finding the best carpet cleaner on the market can be difficult. Here is a list of things to look for when searching for your next carpet cleaning company.
1. Look for company that has some kind of reviews around the web.
2. Check if the reviews posted are real? If you don’t know how, you can easily click on the person who left the review and see how many previous reviews they left. If they only have one review or they live nowhere near where the carpet cleaning company is located its most likely a fake review.
3. Check for video reviews. Video reviews are the most reliable.
4. Check out before and after cleaning pictures. See what the company is all about.
5. Check BBB
6. See if the company has any certifications
part 2 coming soon…
Here are some of the most frequent questions our customers ask us about Air Duct Cleaning.
1. How long does the service take?
- Well this depends on the duct cleaning package, but a standard size house with 15-20 vents takes around 5 hours.
2. Can we stay in the house while you clean the ducts?
- Yes, when we clean the ducts we seal all the vents so the dust and all the dirt debris go straight into the vacuum.
3. How often should we clean our ducts?
- Ducts should be cleaned every 2-3 years, but if you have pets, kids, elders, allergies or special medical conditions more frequent cleaning would be recommended. Also ducts should be cleaned after any sort of water damage situation or house renovation.
4. Whats the average cost of duct cleaning?
- this depends on the package that you desire, but on average its between $350.00-$500.00 for a standard size house with less then 20 vents
We have been serving Chicago and suburbs since 1997. Our goal is to go beyond what you would expect from an average carpet cleaning company. Call us for anything from carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, water damage restoration and more… We offer FREE estimates with no obligation, Call us now 312-528-9428
No problem! Check out some of our recent pictures from our job in Chicago. Call us for free estimates 312-528-9428
Did you know that we clean tile and grout? We can not only clean the tile on your floor but also tile that’s on the walls, for example in the bathrooms. We use a special spinner that can restore the tile and grout to its original look. We also use a special cleaning agent that works very well in getting the stains out of the grout. If you have any questions with pricing please give us a cal at (312) 528-9428
I think the number one questions that our customers ask is “how long would it take for the carpets to dry?” and “when would they be able to walk on the carpet again?”
The answer varies sometimes because the drying times depend on a lot of factors like:
- temperature inside/outside
- service performed
- how dirty the carpets were
- if it was a water damage job
We can say that on average the carpet is fully dry in 6-8 hours. Once we are done cleaning the carpets we get about 95% of the water from the carpet so the carpet is not soaked its just moist.
As far as walking on the carpet we recommend minimum traffic. We always provide all of the residents at the house with shoe covers in case they need to walk on the carpet. Also don’t forget to ask our techs about “speed drying” the carpets with our special carpet blowers!
When was the last time you cleaned your area rug? Did u know that rugs can accumulate ton of dirt and soil over the years. Here are some tips in protecting your rugs.
- rotate them
- vacuum regulary
- use rug padding
Yes we do that also! Is your building in need of chute cleaning, or are you are building owner that’s looking for this service give us a call. Our rates are very reasonable and we have methods to clean the highest buildings in town. We can also provide with a list of references 312-528-9428