Here are some of the most frequent questions our customers ask us about Air Duct Cleaning.
1. How long does the service take?
- Well this depends on the duct cleaning package, but a standard size house with 15-20 vents takes around 5 hours.
2. Can we stay in the house while you clean the ducts?
- Yes, when we clean the ducts we seal all the vents so the dust and all the dirt debris go straight into the vacuum.
3. How often should we clean our ducts?
- Ducts should be cleaned every 2-3 years, but if you have pets, kids, elders, allergies or special medical conditions more frequent cleaning would be recommended. Also ducts should be cleaned after any sort of water damage situation or house renovation.
4. Whats the average cost of duct cleaning?
- this depends on the package that you desire, but on average its between $350.00-$500.00 for a standard size house with less then 20 vents
No problem! Check out some of our recent pictures from our job in Chicago. Call us for free estimates 312-528-9428
Here is a list of things you can do to extend the life of your favorite area rugs:
1. Rotate the rugs: Rotating the rugs helps to level out the wear on the rug.
2. Rug padding: Rug padding protects the backing and keeps the rug in place and protect the homeowner from slipping.
3. Don’t beat your rugs, beating rugs can permanently damage the backing, cause the rug to fall apart.
I think the number one questions that our customers ask is “how long would it take for the carpets to dry?” and “when would they be able to walk on the carpet again?”
The answer varies sometimes because the drying times depend on a lot of factors like:
- temperature inside/outside
- service performed
- how dirty the carpets were
- if it was a water damage job
We can say that on average the carpet is fully dry in 6-8 hours. Once we are done cleaning the carpets we get about 95% of the water from the carpet so the carpet is not soaked its just moist.
As far as walking on the carpet we recommend minimum traffic. We always provide all of the residents at the house with shoe covers in case they need to walk on the carpet. Also don’t forget to ask our techs about “speed drying” the carpets with our special carpet blowers!
Did you know that we clean tile and grout? We can not only clean the tile on your floor but also tile that’s on the walls, for example in the bathrooms. We use a special spinner that can restore the tile and grout to its original look. We also use a special cleaning agent that works very well in getting the stains out of the grout. If you have any questions with pricing please give us a cal at (312) 528-9428
At Conella we carry very high quality portable units that can clean carpets pretty much under any condition. As the name says portable units can be taken anywhere and are very good at cleaning carpets. The only bad part about them is that it takes a little longer to clean carpet vs a truck mount unit. Regardless they do a great job cleaning carpets in difficult situations or in skyscrapers where a normal truck mounted unit would not be able to reach.
After all the spring cleaning are you ready for summer heat? If your carpets still need cleaning give Conella a call. We have been in business for over 15 years and have the knowledge, experience and top quality equipment that will get the toughest stains out!
We are currently running few promotions on our website so make sure you check them out! If you have any questions or want a free estimate give us a call! 312-528-9428
One of the reasons why your electric bill might be high is because of the dirty furnace and or duct system. A system that’s clogged with dust and other debris cant run as efficient. The motor has to work 2x as high pulling more power and making your bill higher. Most of our customers notice a cut in their electric bill after duct cleaning.
Yes we do that also! Is your building in need of chute cleaning, or are you are building owner that’s looking for this service give us a call. Our rates are very reasonable and we have methods to clean the highest buildings in town. We can also provide with a list of references 312-528-9428
Welcome to Conella carpet cleaners blogs here you can find all the tips and tricks on how you can keep your carpets and air ducts clean. Not only that, we will also give some exclusive online promotions only available for our bloggers. For now check out our special promotion tab or click here.