So what happens when you get a hard to remove spot on your carpet? Or first of all whats a hard to remove spots? Well everyone knows that spots like ink, nail polish, red vine, paint, or pet stains can be very hard to be removed, so what should you do when you are the victim and you spilled some paint or your pet had an accident. You might be surprised but the best step is to do nothing and just call the pros! Trying to clean up the stains with house hold cleaning solutions will most likely not work but it will also change the ph of the carpet making it very difficult to clean later. Just call the pros and be worry free.
We have been serving Chicago and suburbs since 1997. Our goal is to go beyond what you would expect from an average carpet cleaning company. Call us for anything from carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, water damage restoration and more… We offer FREE estimates with no obligation, Call us now 312-528-9428
Conella works 24/7 365 days a year no weather will stop us! We can perform all of our services in any weather. We have door covers to make sure no heat escapes your house! Our machines are truck mounted so you don’t have to worry about someone bringing in wet machines into your house. Our technicians always wear shoe covers and make sure we leave your house spotless when we leave! Don’t wait until spring to clean your dirty carpets Call us to schedule your appointment today (312) 528-9428
Here are some of the most frequent questions our customers ask us about Air Duct Cleaning.
1. How long does the service take?
- Well this depends on the duct cleaning package, but a standard size house with 15-20 vents takes around 5 hours.
2. Can we stay in the house while you clean the ducts?
- Yes, when we clean the ducts we seal all the vents so the dust and all the dirt debris go straight into the vacuum.
3. How often should we clean our ducts?
- Ducts should be cleaned every 2-3 years, but if you have pets, kids, elders, allergies or special medical conditions more frequent cleaning would be recommended. Also ducts should be cleaned after any sort of water damage situation or house renovation.
4. Whats the average cost of duct cleaning?
- this depends on the package that you desire, but on average its between $350.00-$500.00 for a standard size house with less then 20 vents
Here is a list of things you can do to extend the life of your favorite area rugs:
1. Rotate the rugs: Rotating the rugs helps to level out the wear on the rug.
2. Rug padding: Rug padding protects the backing and keeps the rug in place and protect the homeowner from slipping.
3. Don’t beat your rugs, beating rugs can permanently damage the backing, cause the rug to fall apart.
I think the number one questions that our customers ask is “how long would it take for the carpets to dry?” and “when would they be able to walk on the carpet again?”
The answer varies sometimes because the drying times depend on a lot of factors like:
- temperature inside/outside
- service performed
- how dirty the carpets were
- if it was a water damage job
We can say that on average the carpet is fully dry in 6-8 hours. Once we are done cleaning the carpets we get about 95% of the water from the carpet so the carpet is not soaked its just moist.
As far as walking on the carpet we recommend minimum traffic. We always provide all of the residents at the house with shoe covers in case they need to walk on the carpet. Also don’t forget to ask our techs about “speed drying” the carpets with our special carpet blowers!
Did you know that we clean tile and grout? We can not only clean the tile on your floor but also tile that’s on the walls, for example in the bathrooms. We use a special spinner that can restore the tile and grout to its original look. We also use a special cleaning agent that works very well in getting the stains out of the grout. If you have any questions with pricing please give us a cal at (312) 528-9428
At Conella we carry very high quality portable units that can clean carpets pretty much under any condition. As the name says portable units can be taken anywhere and are very good at cleaning carpets. The only bad part about them is that it takes a little longer to clean carpet vs a truck mount unit. Regardless they do a great job cleaning carpets in difficult situations or in skyscrapers where a normal truck mounted unit would not be able to reach.