I think the number one questions that our customers ask is “how long would it take for the carpets to dry?” and “when would they be able to walk on the carpet again?”
The answer varies sometimes because the drying times depend on a lot of factors like:
- temperature inside/outside
- service performed
- how dirty the carpets were
- if it was a water damage job
We can say that on average the carpet is fully dry in 6-8 hours. Once we are done cleaning the carpets we get about 95% of the water from the carpet so the carpet is not soaked its just moist.
As far as walking on the carpet we recommend minimum traffic. We always provide all of the residents at the house with shoe covers in case they need to walk on the carpet. Also don’t forget to ask our techs about “speed drying” the carpets with our special carpet blowers!
Not sure if your ducts need cleaning? We can help you! We offer free camera inspections. We will check the entire system and let you know if your system needs cleaning, if it does we will provide you with a free estimate.
Conella works 24/7 365 days a year no weather will stop us! We can perform all of our services in any weather. We have door covers to make sure no heat escapes your house! Our machines are truck mounted so you don’t have to worry about someone bringing in wet machines into your house. Our technicians always wear shoe covers and make sure we leave your house spotless when we leave! Don’t wait until spring to clean your dirty carpets Call us to schedule your appointment today (312) 528-9428
Right now its the best time to clean air ducts! Its the time right before we have the furnace running blasting heat around the house. All the accumulation of dust and other dirt particles are sitting right now in the duct work. This is why its the best time to clean it. We offer very reasonable prices call us for free estimates 312-528-9428
We understand that full house carpet cleaning is not always needed. Some furniture stay in the same spot for years, therefore moving it is not necessary. We at Conella offer high traffic area cleaning which includes the most used areas in the house and its cleaning mostly around the furniture. The rates are cheaper vs moving furniture; this kind of service is best used for stairs, entrances, and living rooms areas.
Finding the best carpet cleaner on the market can be difficult. Here is a list of things to look for when searching for your next carpet cleaning company.
1. Look for company that has some kind of reviews around the web.
2. Check if the reviews posted are real? If you don’t know how, you can easily click on the person who left the review and see how many previous reviews they left. If they only have one review or they live nowhere near where the carpet cleaning company is located its most likely a fake review.
3. Check for video reviews. Video reviews are the most reliable.
4. Check out before and after cleaning pictures. See what the company is all about.
5. Check BBB
6. See if the company has any certifications
part 2 coming soon…