Here are some of the most frequent questions our customers ask us about Air Duct Cleaning.
1. How long does the service take?
- Well this depends on the duct cleaning package, but a standard size house with 15-20 vents takes around 5 hours.
2. Can we stay in the house while you clean the ducts?
- Yes, when we clean the ducts we seal all the vents so the dust and all the dirt debris go straight into the vacuum.
3. How often should we clean our ducts?
- Ducts should be cleaned every 2-3 years, but if you have pets, kids, elders, allergies or special medical conditions more frequent cleaning would be recommended. Also ducts should be cleaned after any sort of water damage situation or house renovation.
4. Whats the average cost of duct cleaning?
- this depends on the package that you desire, but on average its between $350.00-$500.00 for a standard size house with less then 20 vents
Not sure if your ducts need cleaning? We can help you! We offer free camera inspections. We will check the entire system and let you know if your system needs cleaning, if it does we will provide you with a free estimate.
Right now its the best time to clean air ducts! Its the time right before we have the furnace running blasting heat around the house. All the accumulation of dust and other dirt particles are sitting right now in the duct work. This is why its the best time to clean it. We offer very reasonable prices call us for free estimates 312-528-9428
At Conella we have the proper air duct cleaning machines that can be used to clean air ducts in a high rise building. The machines are equipped with HEPA filters and dual motors for maximum vacuum. Each machine can be separated in three separate sections allowing us to carry them pretty much anywhere. For pricing please call us at (312) 528-9428
How often should I clean my ducts? - Duct Cleaning should be done once every 2-3 years, unless special situations occur ( construction, allergies, pets, water damage) then the duct should be cleaned more often.
How long does air duct cleaning take?
-Typical Duct Cleaning job takes from 4-8 hours for a standard 1 furnace house.
Is the cleaning process messy?
- Duct Cleaning is not messy, everything that is being cleaning goes straight into our big vacuum that is connected to the plenum.
You found the right place, at Conella we are running our Spring Special where you can save $ 50.00 Off when your order carpet and air duct cleaning. Save big and have your ducts and carpets cleaned before the HVAC season starts.
The best time to clean air ducts is at beginning of Fall, right after we are done using the A/C units and right before you start heating up you house/ apartment. Conella has been serving Chicago for years offering free estimates and inspections. If you are not sure about cleaning your ducts give us a Call our cleaning experts will be happy to assist you. Also we have many packages and cleaning options, if you are on a budget it should not be a problem to have your ducts cleaned.
Conella Carpet & Air Duct Cleaners of Chicago
27 North Wacker Dr Suite 447
Chicago, IL 60606